jeudi 27 février 2014

Narüko: first haul in China

I went to China with my family last year, during the summer time. We visited Xi'An, Guangzhou, Shantou and Shanghai; I really enjoyed my stay there, even though the weather was extremely hot and humid… Aside from visiting touristic areas, I spent most of my time shopping and eating.

In the Zhong Hua Guang Chang Mall in Guangzhou, I stumbled upon a little Narüko shop: surprised yet excited, I entered the store and was greeted by over-enthusiastic saleswomen who tried to force every product onto me… After successfully shooing them away, I got to take a closer look at all the products, new or not so new, from the Narüko shop. I heard of this brand for the first time on Les Beautés Testent and I really wanted to try some of their products; but it's not that easy to find them online… So I was really happy and indeed brought quite a few products home ! Here is my first Narüko haul :

I will write separate reviews on each product after I have finished using them; but here's my first impression for the two products:

# Tea tree oil out balancing serum

  • Upsides: Really fluid texture making absorption easier, refreshing feeling upon application~
  • Downsides: a little too drying for sensitive skin…

# Rose aqua cubic night gelly EX

  • Upsides: Moisturizing, fluid and watery gel texture AND the scent is heavenly~
  • Downsides: none, really ! (:
As for the products I bought for my mom, I'll try to collect her impressions on them and maybe write a billet on that later on (: Thank you for reading ! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire