mardi 18 février 2014

11st THE SAEM gift box : overview & THE SAEM aloe sheet mask review

I believe my interest in skincare started 3 years ago, and my first purchase online ever was from the ünt skincare online shop. Since then, I've been searching for more online shops that sold asian skincare at affordable prices (I am going to write an article concerning shops I like and don't like, stay tuned for it ^_^;). 11st.co.kr is one shop that I enjoy shopping on: just like Gmarket, it's an online shopping mall that sells pretty much everything! From clothes to food (and of course cosmetics) they offer international shipping on a lot of products. I also really like the fact that they kept the same pricing for the international shop and the Korean shop. 

I have ordered clothes and cosmetics multiple times from 11st, and their customer service is amazing. I like the fact that they centralize all your orders and then pack them all into one big cardboard box. They also offer a 40.000W shipping discount coupon for first-time buyers, which is amazing !

Today, I wanted to write an article concerning a gift box I've received from 11st: last year, they opened a giveaway event to celebrate their paypal service opening; and I was lucky enough to be one of the winners of the giveaway ! So I received a THE SAEM gift box which included 5 aloe sheet masks, 1 g-dragon sheet mask, as well as the cleansing foam, toner and emulsion from the Hareke range.


It was shipped really quickly, and the packaging was really cute~ 
I haven't tried the products from the Hareke range out yet, but as soon as I have a definite opinion on each product I'll write an article for the hareke line. 
As for the sheet masks, I have already used them all, so here's my review:

# THE SAEM Aloe Sheet Masks

• Upsides:
  1. Soothing and calming: I loved these masks because they felt soooo good to put on. It was soothing and calming, and my skin didn't feel sensitive afterwards (Some sheet masks do make my skin feel sensitive and irritated (etude house masks hello…) ! Mostly when they contain alcohol)
  2. Great absorption: It was soaked in essence!! Thankfully it didn't drip out but was absorbed really quickly. I enjoyed the fact that it didn't feel sticky afterwards, so it was pleasant to massage the rest of the essence into my skin. 
  3. Soft and jelly-like texture: The texture was between a tissue and a gel like texture. It wasn't thick or heavy like the My Beauty Diary masks feel, but rather it was really soft and malleable. Both are great actually, but I might lean a little more towards the The Saem masks… Still pondering on that~ 
  4. The sceeeent: It smells sooooo good ! Just like aloe vera leaves. So great to put the mask on and to smell the aloe vera goodness ~
  5. Ingredient-list (please credit before taking out):  정제수 (water), 글리세린 (glycerin), 부틸렌글라이콜 (butilene glycol) , 피이지-32 (PEG 32), 트레할로스 (trehalose: plant extract which helps with moisture locking) , 피이지-60하이드로제네이티드캐스터오일 (PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil), 페녹시에탄올 (phenoxyethanol) , 클로페네신 (chlorphenesin) , 카보머 (carbomer), 알지닌 (arginine: anti oxydant), 알로에베라잎추출물(1,000ppm) (aloe vera leaf extract 1000ppm), 하이드록시에칠셀룰로오스 (hydroxy-ethil-cellulose), 프리클리페어열매추출물 (prickly pear fruit extract), 디소듐이디티에이 (disodium EDTA), 향료 (fragrance)

• Downsides: None really. I absolutely looooved them. 

• Conclusion: I'm definitely going to buy some more in my next 11st order! I'd also like to try out other sheet masks from THE SAEM… Maybe some from the hareke range ?  

Thanks for reading ! (: 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire