jeudi 20 mars 2014

Memebox : Memebrushes set haul !

After having ordered a Memebox and a bunch of other products on Memebox, I decided to try out their own products: they launched a set of make up brushes called the Memebrush Set.

I don't actually have that many brushes, because I like using fingers for my makeup. Nevertheless I'd love to learn how to use my brushes properly, and that's why I caved in and bought this Memebrush set ! (and I won't lie, the visuals completely swept me off my feet haha)



It came in this cute little box; I love the hot pink / black color combination



The pouch is gorgeous, with black sparkles on one side and faux leather on the other. Each brush is encased in its own little plastic wrap, and I find that on top of being hygienic, it's really convenient for traveling.


There's a leaflet accompanying the brushes in the pouch, it's written in korean but the pictures are self explanatory really.


The brushes !

I really like the feeling of the brushes, soft and fluffy. I heard that synthetic brushes were better but there are a few of them that are made of wool… I still have to use them for a little longer to have a definite opinion on them. All I can say for now is that they pick up a lot of product and they're easy to use. Here they are though, so gorgeous !


Thanks for reading !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire