vendredi 24 janvier 2014

WISHTREND: First Haul

Ever since I became interested in cosmetics, I have been loving asian skincare and makeup. One of the websites I have been ordering a lot from is wishtrend.com : as opposed to your regular asian cosmetic shop, they sold brands that were relatively unknown at the time (not your typical etude house, missha, laneige etc.). KLAIR'S, ElishaCoy, Ciracle… All these brands that today have a well established international clientele gained a lot of recognition thanks to wishtrend.com, and I can proudly say that I discovered them through wishtrend's website (if you guys are wondering, no I am not sponsored… -yet… fingers crossed- I'm just in freaking love with the website haha~). 

My first haul from wishtrend.com consisted in three products only, but I was quite excited, because it was my second time ordering cosmetic products online ! I'll post separate reviews on the products later on, so stay tuned for that (:


Since I took a lot of photos from my previous hauls, I'm contemplating writing more articles on products I have purchased before I opened up cantabile crush; just like this article which covered my first wish trend haul ! Tell me if you'd like to see more articles on that !
Thanks for reading (:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire